Estate Planning, Wills, and Probate
A Firm That Becomes an Honorary Family MemberWhen we assist heirs with the affairs of an estate, we become more than just estate planning lawyers. We become an honorary member of that family. Dealing with the death of a loved one is an emotional time, and it is important to have an estate planning attorney who will offer you personalized attention and service.
Before and After Death AdministrationHave you been appointed the administrator in a Last Will and Testament? Do you need legal assistance with the probate of a legal will or administration of a living trust? Has a loved one granted you power of attorney, but you are unsure of what to do?
Without a valid Will or Trust disposing of your assets upon death, a probate court may determine how and to whom your assets get distributed upon death.
Just as you look out for your family now, there is no doubt you want them to be taken care of after you pass away. When important property and assets are at stake, it is essential to have a skilled, experienced, and caring estate planning attorney. In order to protect your property and assets for future generations please call The Cantalupo Law Group, PA.
- Last Will and Testament: this is a key estate planning document which determines asset distribution upon death.
- Trusts: includes such types as a living trust, revocable trust, irrevocable trust, asset protection trust, and special needs trust.
- Guardianship: a guardian appointment determines who will take care of a person in the event of he or she is unable to do so, often created in tandem with a medical power of attorney.
- Power of Attorney and Health Care Directives: without these documents, a court may decide who will manage your assets and make medical decisions on your behalf.
- Beneficiary Designation: By naming your children as beneficiary you may inadvertently disinherit your grandchildren if one of your children dies before you unless you say something more. If you do not remove your ex-spouse from your retirement planning and insurance designation after your divorce your ex-spouse could profit immensely upon your death.
Contact an estate planning attorney at The Cantalupo Law Group, PA for an initial no obligation consultation. We provide sensible solutions and quality results in a highly personal and cost efficient manner.
At The Cantalupo Law Group, PA, our other practice areas include Real Estate Law and Emerging and Small Business Consulting.